Hey ladies, I hope you all are enjoying the new year so far, but I came across a post on a group encouraging singles to pray for the month of January for their future spouse. Then after a little research I came across this "31 Days of Prayer for your Husband" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. It just dropped in my spirit that why can't we pray these things for our future spouses, we may not know who they are, or when God is going to send them, but as wives to be we can bless our future husbands by praying for them. This will enable us to be the godly wives God has called us to be. Earnest prayer for your future husband is good for him, for you and the spiritual health of your future home (Proverbs 31:11-12). Satan desires to destroy your future husband, especially his character and his leadership in your upcoming relationship. Trust God through prayer as you daily surrender your husband to be and future marriage to the Lord’s wise, loving care. So let's commit to this...
This blog is geared toward single, and waiting women of God. I understand that sometimes yes we feel lonely, left behind, and wondering when God is going to send our Boaz or if He is going to send him. With the word of God I want provide daily encouragement for those trying times in our Christian walks.
.jpeg)
I already been praying here & there my future husband to be but is this is for me is more focusing and direct even though Jesus see's my heart. Thank you Raven P. for the many post & prayers.
ReplyDeleteNot a problem Nakeisha! ;)
ReplyDelete